Calls for proposals | Routes4U grants for tourism products, services and Cultural Routes cards
The seven calls for proposals are launched in the framework of the Council of Europe-European Union Joint Programme “Routes4U - Fostering regional development through transnational Cultural Routes, heritage policies and practices”. Project proposals shall aim to produce an added value to the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe programme and to the macro-regional strategies.
- Implementation period: 15 October 2019 until 01 March 2020
- Budget: maximum 10 000 (ten thousand) euros per grant
- Eligibility criteria: Be the legally constituted body in charge of a network certified “Cultural Route of the Council of Europe” or a priority cultural route project identified within the framework of Routes4U (read more), crossing at least three countries of the macro-region concerned
- Deadline for application: 09 September 2019 (6 pm CET)
- The application must be submitted to email@example.com
For more information, please visit the webpage of the Routes4U project.